Code of Ethics
AmeriFace and all associated programs, its Committee Members, Employees, Pathfinders and all Volunteers shall adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
Our Mission and Programs
- We will ensure that programs diligently, effectively and efficiently work toward achieving our mission.
- We will appropriately evaluate programs and projects on an ongoing basis to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- We will establish and carry out our programs and services with the utmost professionalism and respect for every person served.
- We will aspire to make our programs and services available to everyone who can benefit.
- We will act with consistency, openness, and honesty in all that we do.
- We will act in such a way as to engender the public's trust.
- We will act in the best interest of the organization rather than ourselves and/or other individuals.
- We will avoid and prevent any actual, potential or perceived conflicts of interest.
- We will insure that all services, recognition and other transactions promised, in consideration of a gift or transaction, will be fulfilled in a timely manner.
Financial and Legal
- We will be faithful stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- We will keep fundraising and administrative expenses at the lowest possible percentage of receipts, and will spend the maximum amount of available resources for the purposes for which they were given.
- We will provide sound and timely financial management in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- We will ensure that our fundraising practices are consistent with our mission.
- We will ensure our fundraising programs reflect a foundation of truthfulness and responsible stewardship.
- We will seek to inspire trust in every transaction.
- We will honor the intentions of our donors and the confidential nature of the relationship.
- We will clearly and specifically display and describe the organization's identity on the organization's website.
- We will provide the public with relevant information about our mission, program activities and finances, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
- We will protect the interests and privacy of individuals interacting with our website and our on-line support network.
- We will refrain from partisan political activity when acting on behalf of the organization.
© ameriface, PO Box 751112, Las Vegas, NV 89136-1112
Making a world of difference in a world of facial differences...